Fall is Over

Happy Winter Solstice! It is Thankful Wednesday. Work gave us food again, breakfast burritos. I'm thankful it was good and that I liked it. Other things I am thankful for:

  • Being greeted by Gideon with a hug when I came home from work today. 
  • I'm thankful for holly, jolly, Christmas movies. I finished watching The Santa Clause 2 after work. 
  • I've finished the initial setup of the new laptop. I need to sit down with both laptops to get all the things I want onto the new one. This might not happen until Christmas. 
  • Only three more work days left in my work week!  This is the last mandatory five day work week for me for a while.  I'm so very thankful for that.
Solstice Sunset


Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: The House in the Cerulean Sea, by TJ Klune.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah