Friday Snow

Happy Friday! These long work weeks for me have me forgetting what day of the week it is. Friday means I have one more night to work. I expect it to be busy. Here are some happy things from today:

  • It was ugly Christmas sweater day at work. I wore an ugly Christmas sweatshirt. Most people didn't participate. Some did.  One person had a light up sweater, someone else had a Christmas Kraken sweater. It was nice to see people having fun with it. 


  • We had a plowable amount of snow. I'm still having a hard time with winter this year, but the snow on the trees is pretty.  The picture doesn't show the pretty snow on the trees, just in the yard.


  • Keziah introduced me to the show The Great Pottery Throw Down. It is a pottery competition show. I only watched the first episode and then started watching another Christmas movie. Maybe I'll get back to the pottery show after the holiday.  


Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to the anthology, A Literary Christmas. Follow the link for more specific information.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah