Happy Birthday to Me

Working strange hours meant I did not get enough sleep last night. I woke up somewhere around three in the morning and couldn't fall back to sleep. The good news is that I should fall asleep easily once I've finished writing this. Other happy things from today:

  • Keziah took me out for a mother-daughter breakfast for my birthday today. We ate and did some errands. It was nice to spend time with her. 

  • In the afternoon my friend, Amy, and I went for a nice walk in the cold. The morning was sunny, but the winds picked up and flurries fell on our walk. It was a nice visit and the cold air was refreshing. 




  • Bel called me to wish me a happy birthday and we got to talk for a little bit. So nice to hear from my youngest. They are in Maryland now and I don’t know when I’ll be able to see them again. Hopefully not too long. 
  • The new laptop that Zed ordered for me arrived today! I have no time today to set it up, hopefully tomorrow after work.

Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: The House in the Cerulean Sea, by TJ Klune.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah