Happy Boxing Day

It seems that I haven’t checked on the wildlife camera in the woods on our property since June. Most of what was recorded was the leaves blowing in the breeze. Tomorrow the batteries will be charged and I can get it set up again. Hopefully I will get myself out there more often so that this doesn’t happen again. Other happy things for today:

  • I spent some time at the studio getting my new tablet set up. Most of the apps I want are on there I think.
  • I finished watching The Santa Clauses series.  I enjoyed it.
  • My friend, Amy, and I went for a walk along the Londonderry Rail Trail. We walked over four miles. There was ice on most of the water by the trail.


  • One place with rushing water had ice formations alongside it. It was very pretty.



Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: The House in the Cerulean Sea, by TJ Klune.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah