Late

 Once again I am awake longer than I should be.  At least I am not working tonight.  That is something to be happy about.  Other happy things from today:

  • Sleep was hard last night.  I kept waking up only to find that it was way too early and to go back to sleep.  When my first alarm went off, I fell back to sleep until alarm number two.  Even though I overslept, I made it to work on time.
  • I wished a Happy New Year to a fellow employee on my way out of work and ended up with being told stories from their life.  It was interesting.
  • The sky after the sun had set and there was still some color was quite beautiful.  I'm glad I happened to see it on my way up the stairs.




Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: The House in the Cerulean Sea, by TJ Klune.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah