Merry Christmas

 Even on my days off I try to get up fairly early.  It took me a while to be productive, but my laundry made it into the wash before the rest of the house woke up and that was the goal.  Here are some happy things from this Christmas day:

  • The stockings were overflowing this morning.  There were lots of treats all around.  

  • We had a practical Christmas so things like clothing, closet rods, and kitchen items were happily given and received.  I got something that I didn't know what it was and they had to tell me.  It is a teflon liner for the stove top.  I'm the one who usually cleans the stove top and this should make the job a lot easier.  Yay!
  • We had a big breakfast after presents.  I made the French toast with eggnog and French toast bread.  
  • I heard from my best friend from high school, Bel & Folke, TF, Amy, and other family and friends with holiday wishes.  
  • I finally made the time to do more setup of my new laptop and I am using it to write this blog.
  • The rest of the family had places to go in the afternoon and I had a nice nap.  It was a good day.  I wish you, dear reader, happy holidays, peace, good health, and joy.







☮️

Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: The House in the Cerulean Sea, by TJ Klune.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah