Off the Hump

The problem with getting new technology is the time it takes to set it up. I'm tired and I'm hoping that my new laptop will still be at the same spot when I try to finish setting it up tomorrow. The new laptop is pretty and a little bigger than my other one. It will never be this clean again.



Other happy things from today:

  • Bagels, cream cheese, and fruit salad were served at work today. This is the last week of mandatory extra time, I think. Maybe we'll get food every day this week.
  • Keziah learned to throw pottery off the hump today. That is when a large chunk of clay is used to make many small pieces. It is a cool technique and I am happy for her.
  • On Facebook I had a bunch of Happy Birthday messages from yesterday.  It is nice to see and makes me feel special.

Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: The House in the Cerulean Sea, by TJ Klune.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah