Thankful Wednesday

Thankful Wednesday. Here are some things I am thankful for on this winter day:

  • The old oak tree is still standing on the back property. I didn’t go all the way to it, just far enough to get a picture.


  • Both of my wildlife cameras are not working. I am thankful that I got to use them for a while and see some of the wildlife on the property.
  • I am thankful for the Christmas entertainment that I have been watching and continue to enjoy on both Netflix and Disney+.


Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: The House in the Cerulean Sea, by TJ Klune.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah