The iPad

Part of me is excited about working on December 24th, part of me is not. Two more days of work and I don't know when I will finish the little bit of holiday shopping I have left to do. I have one big happy for today:

A few days ago I mailed a package to Texas. Today it reached its new home with TF.  It also happens to be her birthday, so the timing was good. I sent her a few things, including the earrings I made for her. The big thing I sent to her was the iPad that I won through work a few weeks ago.  It isn't very often I get something like that to give away (like ever?).  She was very surprised and happy which made me happy.

The box contents.


Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: The House in the Cerulean Sea, by TJ Klune.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah